Using a Lifeionizer provides you with the Healthiest, best tasting water possible but does carry a cost upfront, but over time it is much less expensive than other water sources and much Healthier!
Lifeionizers vs Bottled waters:
- Buying 2 one liter bottles of water every day at $1.50 each equals $1080 per year per person! What about a family of four?
- No more plastic bottles to buy or contribute to the waste stream
- The Antioxidant property or ORP does not last long, so it is impossible for Bottled waters to have strong antioxidant properties after 48 hours after being bottled! See my storage test here
- Use Lifeionizers 12 months no interest financing at the retail price or the Paypal 6 months no interest financing using my discount codes to ease the upfront cost
- Make your drinking water at home and take in your own containers
- Why pay for Acidic Water when you can have Antioxidant, Alkaline Water from the source far into the future?
- Invest in your HEALTH! Not in the water companies!
Consider the following facts:
The popularity of bottled water is skyrocketing.
- Bottled water is now second only to carbonated soft drinks in annual sales, with 9.4 billion gallons estimated to be sold in 2008.
- Americans will spend $12.5 billion on bottled water in 2008-is it worth it?
Bottled water is not as healthy as many people believe.
- 25% of bottled water is nothing more than reprocessed municipal water.
- 22% of bottled water brands tested in one study contained contaminants above state health limits.
- Reverse osmosis used to “purify” some bottled waters not only strips the bad stuff out of the water, but also the good. Healthy minerals are eliminated as the natural levels in water are altered and the water is now acidic which can be detrimental to your health.
The pH level of bottled water is not optimal.
- While the FDA tests both bottled water for impurities, it is not required to monitor the water’s pH level.
- Neutral water has a pH balance of 7 and an ideal pH level for drinking water 9.5.
- Dr. Robert O. Young tested 60 of the best-known bottle water brands in the world and found that only two had a pH level at or above 9.5, and 30 (including best-known brands such as Fiji, Aquafina, and Perrier) had a pH level below 7.0, meaning they actually are acidic.
- The age of bottled water affects its PH and ORP levels, as do changes in temperature and exposure to oxygen.
Plastic bottles harm the environment.
- Most plastic water bottles are not recycled. The vast majority (80%) of the 1.5 million tons of plastic used globally each year in water bottles ends up in landfills, since many bottles are consumed on the go, outside the home
- The distribution of bottled water by truck and rail burns fossil fuels and results in the release of thousands of tons of harmful emissions.
- The filtration and processing of bottled water consumes large amounts of electricity.
- The plastic used to make water bottles-Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)-is derived from oil and generates 100 times the amount of toxic emissions as the same amount of glass.
The higher the PH level, mineral content in water and stronger the ORP (antioxidant level), the more benefits the body will receive.
 Young, Dr. Robert O., The pH Miracle for Weight Loss. New York: Grand Central Publishing, 2005, pp. 65-68.